In order for a smooth-running, successful lunch program, good behavior and manners are expected. The following policies and procedures are needed to ensure an orderly, calm lunch period
- Students are to follow the directions of the lunch parents in the lunchroom and in the schoolyard.
- Students are to sit in the assigned seats.
- Students must ask for permission to get up from the table.
- Students are to clean up after themselves and take their turns as table captain. Students may speak to one another using a quiet tone of voice.
- Students are to use proper table manners.
- Students are NOT permitted to have fast food lunches.
- Students are to remain seated until their table is called.
Keep in mind that repeated infractions of the school or lunchroom rules during lunch period may result in the loss of lunchroom privileges.
* Parent volunteers are always welcome.